You can choose our MEDDIC / MEDDPICC courses pricing to be a one-time purchase or subscription. By default most of our courses are presented as subscriptions (with the 2nd and subsequent years at a fraction of the 1st year price, and cancellable any time). We believe you should never stop learning and we update and enrich our courses regularly with new content.
But don’t worry; if you want to make a one time purchase, you can just cancel the subscription to avoid renewal. You can do so even immediately after you pay. You will still have one year access to the subscription content. Read more about why we recommend subscription, and how to easily cancel the default renewal after purchase here, in the FAQ.
Below you can see our comparison table of our MEDDIC MEDDPICC courses pricing with more explanations if you hover the mouse on some texts, and a link at the bottom of each column to the course sales page.
- 15 minutes course teaches MEDDIC high level and lets you see the platform and the instructor in actionMEDDIC General Overview
- Just a short quiz to se if you watched, and to show how quiz work on the platform.Mini Quiz
- Now that you know what is MEDDIC all about, it's time to brag about it on LinkedInLinkedIn Badge
- Details of METRICS: Definition, Purpose, How to UseMetrics
- Details of The Economic Buyer: Definition, Purpose, How to UseEconomic Buyer
- Details of Decision Criteria: Definition, Purpose, How to UseDecision Criteria
- Details of Decision Process: Definition, Purpose, How to UseDecision Process
- Extra lesson on the MEDDPICC add-on vs MEDDICPaper Process
- Details of IDENTIFY PAIN: Definition, Purpose, How to UseIdentify Pain
- Details of Champion: Definition, Purpose, How to UseChampion
- Extra lesson on the MEDDPICC add-on vs MEDDICCompetition
- 24 questions with correct answers verification available and ability to retake until you get it right.Full MEDDPICC Quiz
- Full MEDDPICC Certificate of CompletionMEDDPICC Certificate
- How to build a ROI/Payback pitch to transform any METRICS into a compelling eventROI pitch
- Practical ways to identify a champion, to develop them as champions and to test them in their quality of championHow to build champions
- A powerful complement to the Decision Criteria lesson.The VALUE Triangle
- Say NO To Qualify & To Close: Why do we Say No to a prospect, When do we say it and how.Say NO
- 32 questions with correct answers verification available and ability to retake until you get it right.Adv. MEDDPICC Quiz
- Priceless real life case studies, illustrating through real examples of letters to Say No or to get access to the EB or more.Case Studies
- A downloadable tool to calculate any opportunities MEDDIC score based on what has been achieved so far.MEDDPICC Score Calculator
- Advanced MEDDPICC Certificate of CompletionAdv. MEDDPICC Certificate
- Practical questions to ask sellers to coach them and helping them apply MEDDPICCCoaching Sellers
- A one hour super-advanced test with real life Enterprise situation and case studies that only experienced sellers pass.Written test
- Oral interview to verify the written test and review answers.Oral Test
- This is full certification, aka "Get MEDDIC Certified" based on individual written and oral test, not just a certificate of completion of the online courses. This is the highest proof of practical MEDDPICC skills.Full Certification
Can’t find what you are looking for, check out our full courses and workshops catalog here:
SMALL GROUP LICENSES
Startups or teams of 10 users or less can also order online. We offer all the above plus vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) with a session at a mutually acceptable time with your team. For smaller teams you can order the courses and the workshop here.
For larger sales teams, from 11 to thousands of reps, we have years of international experience to offer. Having trained global teams at Salesforce.com , Oracle, AWS, Google Cloud, Automation Anywhere, Couchbase, IHS Markit and many more, we offer a wide variety of service; all the above courses, vILTs (aka virtual instructor-led trainings), in-person workshops and training, coaching, deal review sessions and more. Please reach out and tell us more; your team, their locations, the number of reps, number of managers, etc. We usually get back to you same day.