Terms of Services
V3 – Updated 6/24/2020
MEDDIC ACADEMY maintains this website, any materials offered and other linked and related sites (the “Site”) for the use of its customers, vendors, students, and other Site users (“Users”) upon agreement to the following terms. Please read the terms carefully before using the Site. Use of this website indicates acceptance of these “Terms of Services” and forms a binding agreement between you and MEDDIC ACADEMY. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site.
- Use of Site
MEDDIC ACADEMY provides various content, materials, information, slides, documents, videos, audios, graphics, charts, quizzes, tests, questions, articles, news, ebooks and other information on this and related sites and in courses offered through this site (the “Materials”). MEDDIC ACADEMY authorizes each User to only view the Materials. Only those materials which are explicitly authorized for download may be downloaded and a maximum of one copy of those Materials may be printed (when the electronic file allows printing) provided that Users make no modifications to the Materials and you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials on any copies of the Materials. If a material such as a video, an ebook or slides, is only available for viewing purposes, and not for downloading, any direct or indirect attempt to download or capture or screen capture or any similar action is strictly forbidden. Similarly, projecting the material on a large screen to allow viewing by several people is strictly forbidden. Users may not modify the Materials at this Site in any way or reproduce, copy, share or distribute them. Users will keep all Materials confidential, and will not sell, auction, loan, rent, give away, describe, summarize, or otherwise reveal the Materials or their contents, to any other person or entity, neither privately nor publicly. Any breach of these Terms of services automatically terminates your authorized use of the Site.
2. Copyright and License of Materials.
Materials are either the property of MEDDIC ACADEMY or belong to MEDDIC ACADEMY’s partners or instructors and are in all cases protected by US and international copyright law and conventions. User acknowledges that access to the Materials is limited to the License terms set forth herein and any expansion must be in writing. The granting of the License to access and use the Materials is conditioned on User’s agreement not to disclose, copy, disseminate, redistribute, or publish Materials, or any portion of or excerpts of the Materials to any other party.
User shall have the right to use the Materials solely by himself/herself for their own information and education purposes. Generic email addresses are not allowed. Sharing sign in credentials are strictly forbidden. If other individuals, even in the same organization or company need to access the Materials, they have to obtain access to the material through their own separate individual account by subscribing individually to the materials, or through a negotiated Enterprise license through their employer. Reproduction of the Materials in any form or by any means is forbidden without MEDDIC ACADEMY’s written permission, including but not limited to:
- a) Materials storage and retrieval systems;
- b) recordings and re-transmittals over any network (including any local area network);
- c) use in any timesharing, service bureau, bulletin board, group discussion or similar arrangement or public display;
- d) posting any Material or any portion of a Material, to any other private, public or online service (including social media, bulletin boards, intranet or the Internet) ; or
- e) sublicensing, leasing, selling, offering for sale or assigning the Materials .
3. User Warranty
As a User, you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other Sales Education and you use the Site and Materials solely for the purpose of learning sales and not for replicating MEDDIC ACADEMY’s processes, methods, know how or materials.
4. Trademark and Copyright
MEDDIC ACADEMY and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of MEDDIC ACADEMY and its affiliates. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws worldwide.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. MEDDIC ACADEMY has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranty & Accuracy of Information
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Although MEDDIC ACADEMY takes reasonable steps to screen Materials for infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code manifesting contaminating or destructive properties before making the Materials available, MEDDIC ACADEMY cannot guarantee that any Material will be free of infection.
MEDDIC ACADEMY further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. MEDDIC ACADEMY may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and MEDDIC ACADEMY makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will MEDDIC ACADEMY, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from declining revenue, sales performance, loss of opportunities, loss of business, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
In no event will MEDDIC ACADEMY be liable for any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Materials or interpretations thereof.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to some users. Under such situation, user explicitly agrees that in no event shall MEDDIC ACADEMY’s total liability to the user for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but not limited to, negligence] or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by the user, if any, for accessing this site.
If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8. Enterprise License
Corporation clients may be granted an Enterprise license for a given number of users to use the site and access to the materials. In this case the client communicates the list of the employees, to MEDDIC Academy, to be enrolled in the service. Once the list of the users is submitted by the client to MEDDIC Academy, it becomes part of the present agreement. All the provisions of this agreement apply to the licensee corporation. All the provisions of this agreement apply equally to each of the user-employees to whom the license has been granted, except for the payment, which is due by the employer. Only those listed employees are allowed to use the site. Once a license is granted to a given employee it can’t be dis-granted or cancelled.
- a) MEDDIC ACADEMY charges for licenses or fees and collects them in advance for use of the “Materials” and “Services”. The price of each service or Material is explicitly shown on the website or in proposals. MEDDIC ACADEMY reserves the right in its sole discretion and as it deems appropriate to change its pricing and add, remove or otherwise modify the services or Materials it offers. Enterprise license quotes are generally valid for one month unless stated otherwise in writing.
- b) Due to the nature of our services which is about delivery of information which by definition, once exposed/delivered, can neither be cancelled nor returned, you explicitly acknowledge that all amounts paid are NON-REFUNDABLE, EVEN WHEN YOU CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE NOT OPENED THE DELIVERED FILE, or under any other circumstance. You also agree not to open a dispute to claim a refund with any third party payment clearance system such as Paypal, or your Credit Card company or Bank which will occur additional fees that you’ll have to bear.
- c) MEDDIC ACADEMY may use 3rd party banking services such as Paypal® , STRIPE or other third party services to receive your payment. If MEDDIC ACADEMY does not receive payment or pre-payment, and that for any reason, you agree to pay MEDDIC ACADEMY all amounts due on demand plus interest and expenses. You hereby authorize MEDDIC ACADEMY to take all necessary actions to collect payment. You understand and agree that if MEDDIC ACADEMY does not receive timely payment of all amounts due, your use of the MATERIAL may be restricted or terminated. Late payment is also subject to late charges. Any User that without justification disputes charges for hosting or related services directly with a credit card issuer or other third-party resulting in a “chargeback” or “stop payment” or other form of payment reversal will be subject to immediate termination of license to use or to access the service or the purchased Material. If a User wishes to continue service subsequent to undergoing a restriction in service or termination resulting from a payment reversal, reinstatement will be subject to corresponding fees.
- d) If your account has been suspended due to non payment, copyright infringement, fraud or breach of agreement, you still owe MEDDIC Academy the amount already billed.
- e) Unauthorized Use. You agree to notify MEDDIC ACADEMY immediately if you suspect unauthorized use of the service/Material, your password, or if you suspect any other unauthorized activity.
- f) Taxes. You agree to be responsible for and pay any taxes, including sales taxes, use taxes, value added taxes or similar taxes, applicable to your purchases from MEDDIC ACADEMY or otherwise resulting from your use of the service, wherever applicable.
- g) Collection Costs. You agree to pay to MEDDIC ACADEMY on demand all attorney and collection fees, court costs and other expenses arising from any effort of MEDDIC ACADEMY to collect any amounts due from you. You further agree that all such amounts shall bear interest at a rate of 1.5% per month or partial month overdue, or the highest interest rate permitted by applicable law if such rate is lower than 1.5% per month.
- h) Billing Questions. Any questions or disputes regarding billing should be directed to MEDDIC ACADEMY here http://meddic.academy/contact/.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MEDDIC ACADEMY, its affiliates, licencors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the Materials by User or User’s account.
11. Third Party Rights.
The provisions regarding Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification are for the benefit of MEDDIC Academy, and its licencors, employees and agents. Each shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions against a User.
12. General Provisions.
Any provision in any memorandum received by MEDDIC ACADEMY in connection with the Materials which is inconsistent with, or adds to, that provision of this Agreement is void. Neither the parties’ course of conduct or trade practice will modify the terms of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Applicable Law
The Terms of services are governed by the laws of the State of California. Failure to enforce strict performance of the Terms of services shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. MEDDIC ACADEMY may assign its rights and duties under the Terms of services without notice to any party at any time.
14. Term and Updates
The Terms are effective as of December 5th, 2017, and are subject to change without notice by MEDDIC ACADEMY at any time. Please check for changes regularly and print a copy for your records at the time of the first use of the service, and when modified. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
MEDDIC ACADEMY may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding Disclaimer of Warranty, Accuracy of Information, Indemnification, and Third Party Rights shall survive.
MEDDIC ACADEMY is a trademark and a service developed and marketed by and 01consulitng LLC , a corporation registered in Los Angeles, CA , organized under the laws of the State of California and 01consulting-ZABI, a corporation registered in Paris France since 2002, organized under the laws of France. MEDDIC Academy can be contacted at http://meddic.academy/contact/.